To dance under Covid-19 situation
This protocol is addressed for students and teachers of our dance school DANCE FACTORY.
- Before you come.
- As we need to limit the number of students more strictly, it is necessary to reserve your place for each class you join. (Through mail , Through website or At the reception.)
- If you feel Covid-19 related symptoms, please stay at home. (The person with symptoms would be asked to NOT join the class.)
- Please bring your dance shoes with cleaned sole.
- For couple dance course the reservation should be done as a couple
2. When you arrive.
- Please make sure to wear the mask.
- Please leave your street shoes and change to shoes for dance at reception.
- Sanitizer will be prepared at the entrance. Please sanitize your hands before you enter to the dance floor.
3. During the class.
- Until 7 students or 4 couples are allowed to join a class.
- Please keep social distance each other.
- Air conditioner will be used for ventilation.
- The mask should be wearied whole time.
- Change of partner will not be asked in courses of couple dance
4. After and others
- Please sanitize your hands when you leave the school.
- Please inform us in the case you are tested positive.
Under “COVID-19 pandemic” situation, team DANCE FACTORY will do our best to provide a hygienic and safe environment. Also your feedbacks and information are always welcome.